HTC has been getting into the holiday spirit by offeringevery Tuesday. If you still havn’t been tempted to buy anything from the company’s website, HTC is hoping that its upcoming deals around and will be compelling enough to help you part with at least some of your hard-earned cash.
First up is the. Without a contract, the phone sells for $499, but HTC is willing to hand over its new smartphone for free if you have a qualifying iPhone that you’ll part with. If you buy the One A9 on HTC’s site between November 26 and December 2, HTC will offer you a nice rebate that will vary based on the phone you trade in.
- Trade in an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus for a $499.99 rebate (full price of the HTC One A9)
- Trade in a Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge for a $200 rebate
- Trade in a LG G3 or G4 for a $100 rebate
HTC is also offering incredible savings on the HTC One M9, Nexus 9, HTC RE and all accessories that are available on its site. The dates for these deals are all over the board, so we recommend creating a calendar reminder to make sure that you don’t miss the deal that’s best for you.
- 40% off all Nexus 9 models: Thursday, November 26 – Friday, November 27 (free Logitech Keyboard for the first 500 customers who buy the 32GB LTE model)
- 40% off all accessories: Saturday, November 28 – Sunday, November 29
- 60% off RE camera: Monday, November 30 – Wednesday, December 2 (first 900 units come with a free RE Protection Pack with your RE Camera)
- 40% off HTC One M9: Monday, November 30 – Wednesday, December 2
As with all holiday sales, the offers listed are only valid while supplies last. We’re hoping that HTC has plenty of supply to go around, but we recommend setting an alarm clock and hitting HTC’s site first thing on in the morning to ensure you can take advantage of these ridiculously low prices.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.